To receive the buy-one-yet-one-free voucher, or be entered into the prize draw to win the £2,000 holiday voucher, you will need to provide the following details, which we will collect and process:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Town of residence
Please be aware that although Bill's may already possess the personal information detailed above owing to collection for other purposes these terms only apply to the personal information collected for the sole purpose of this Bill's Christmas Video Game. The personal information provided by you to us in connection with this Bill's Christmas Video Game will be used for administering the competition and to contact you about opportunities to join us for special events as well as information about new menus, exclusive offers and the Bill's Agenda. For clarity this will involve:
What the lawful basis is for processing your personal data
- Verifying the identity of participants;
- Sending the newsletter to all participants with the buy-one-get-one free voucher inside;
- Entering participants into the draw;
- Identifying the winner;
- Notifying the winner;
- Publishing the winner's details as per clause 7(d) of the Bill's Christmas Video Game terms and conditions
- Investigating any claims that we believe may be fraudulent in nature and taking further actions, in accordance with clause 4(b) of our Bill's Christmas Video Game terms and conditions;
- Adding you to our marketing list.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation ("UK GDPR"), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
Who we will share your personal information with
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected].
We may share your personal information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional IT software providers and IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems and function co-ordinators. This includes Dot Marketing ApS and responsibletravel.com Limited, who are contracted to assist us with the delivery of the Bill's Christmas Video Game. Any personal data we share with Dot Marketing ApS, responsibletravel.com and/or any other third party will be processed securely and in compliance with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality. How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored by us in the UK for as long as it may be relevant and for a maximum of 3 years. Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights to:
- Ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected]
if you wish to make a request. How do you contact us
If you would like further information or have a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
. If you are not satisfied with our response to a complaint you have made, or think we are not complying with data protection laws, you can make a complaint to the UK data protection regulator who can be contacted as set out below: