This policy sets out how BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED and its affiliates a company registered in England under number 05158252 with registered office at 2nd Floor, 15 Greek Street, London, W1D 4DP will use your personal data. For the purposes of this policy your “personal data” means data which relates to you and from which you can be personally identified.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will not share your details with anyone other than BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED and its affiliates, or its agents, and we will only use the information for our own research and marketing.
We will only pass your details onto a third party when you have agreed to do this when entering competitions / promotions and will never sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
We may collect personal data relating to you including, but not limited, to:-
• name and date of birth;
• postal address, email address, telephone number, credit or other card payment details;
• copies of proof of identity / proof of address;
• financial status and Bank of Bill’s spend;
• records of correspondence;
• gender, nationality and ethnic origin;
• use of our services;
• Your use of social media, the identifiers you use for those purposes (e.g. Twitter handles) and personal information you or others publish on social media channels
We obtain this personal data:
• from you directly, when you register with us in one of our venues, visit our venues or websites, participate in social media channels, participate in promotions and competitions we run
• We may process personal data about you received from third parties, including but not limited to:
• when you fill in forms on our websites, enter our competitions or promotions, or join any marketing, loyalty, points, or rewards scheme;
• when you contact us by email, letter or telephone call;
• when you participate in our surveys (to enable us to improve the service we offer to you);
• when you visit our websites including access and page history, or enter promotions on other websites operated or sponsored by us (see Cookies);
We may process your personal data:-
• to offer and provide services;
• to verify your details;
• to contact you by post, email, text, telephone, social media or other means, and including but not limited to social media channels, about existing or future services, products and promotional offers or loyalty incentives, or to inform you of service changes and BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED and its affiliates activities;
• to customise services, products and communications
Marketing and Opt-out
When registering for our newsletter, you are accepting to receive emails from BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED and its affiliates.
If you feel that you would no longer wish to hear from us again, you may unsubscribe at any time by one of the following:
• by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in relevant email communications; or
• by sending an email with ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject header to [email protected]; or
• by adjusting your privacy settings or preferences on the relevant social media channel; or
Please allow up to 24 hours for your details to be removed from our database.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the UK/EU data protection legislation.
https://bills-website.co.uk, our international websites and graphic imagery contained on these sites are the property of BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED and its affiliates.
We will not use the cookie to identify you personally.
Should you have any questions about BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED and its affiliates, its privacy guidelines, or feel like a chat please contact us at [email protected]
BILLS RESTAURANTS LIMITED. Company number: 05158252. Registered office: 2nd Floor, 15 Greek Street, London, W1D