As things return to (dare we say) normal, we’re continuing to take safety measures. The continued health and safety of our guests and staff remains a priority for us. And always will.
Here’s what we’re doing in the restaurant:
• We’ve carried out a full risk assessment
• Appointed a dedicated safety monitor in every restaurant committed to keeping health and safety to the highest standard
• Paid special attention to ventilation, both natural and mechanical
• Provided hand sanitisers at reception, on tables and in the bathroom
• Ensured all menus and condiments are cleaned after every visit
• Continuous cleaning of surfaces
Here’s how you can help:
• If you’re showing any symptoms or have been in contact with a positive case, please re-book with uswhen you’re ready, according to Government guidelines.
• Please be considerate of our guests who still want to follow strict social distancing and wear face coverings.
• It is your responsibility to be sure you’re sticking to Government guidelines.
By working together we can continue to help stop the spread of COVID-19.